I can't shake this feeling of shame that comes with every word I blog in this flijibbing blog. Buut this is supposed to be the new Town Crier so i suppose it is necessary if i want to share my opinions with the Townsfolk.
When I was young and fancy free I promised lots of things to the world at large. Most of which were things I would NEVER DO when I grew up. Lying lazily in bed this morning i got to kitchen sinking about all of those things, and the ones which I have indeed kept my word on.
1. I will never stop playing imaginary games. (I have not stopped, nor am i likely to smell the stench of reality anytime soon as I have chosen the fantastical career path of the writer/actor. But i challenge any of you who scoff at my imaturity. To you I say this: Isn't it so much more fun, on the long walk home from the grocery store, to be a Norwegian spy stealthily bringing supplies back to your comrades in your secret city lair, rather than fixate on the pain in your arms?)
2.I will never eat couscous. (i dropped the ball here. I actually quite like the rice impersinator now).
3. I will never say, write, or even think the short form of Laugh Out Loud. Shudder. (Never have never will).
Alas my brain fails me now, as i can't remember anymore pledges to my adult self. I must now forrage in the kitchen for somw grub. maybe couscous. maybe bear paws with marmalade.
Toodles my fellow pea pods.
3.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
obv. my jewish influence has swayed you towards couscous
ReplyDeleteIf you say 'lol' instead of actually laughing out loud, people will think you are impossibly cool.I think that's what those expressions are communicating anyway
ReplyDelete